Monday, November 30, 2009

Today was fun .
With my two bestfriends .
Oh yeahh .
We had so much fun together XD

We watch NEW MOON !!!!!
Arghhh !
The best movie ever !!
Seriously .



Jacob is soooooooooo HOTTTTT !
I mean like , Fcukin Hot !!!
Seriously , I heart himmm right now .
N his bodyy .
Perghhhh ! 10 pack !
Hahahahha XD
I wun him so baddd (:


But I still love my Perfect EDWARD CULLEN .
Yeahhh baby (:
Dun worry .

Im on d both team okay .
TEAM EDWARD AND TEAM JACOB .
Ahhhhhh .
Im in love with themm .

Last part when Edward ask ,
'Bella , will you marry me ?'
And everyone were like ' Oh yesss Edward . Please be mine'
(includin me)
Hahahhaha XD

After watchin movie , we went to d restaurant
(errr . i forgot wut rstrnt wus dat)
We played the Taboo Game .
Its was fun actually .
First time maen wyyy !!

Ohhhh Jacob .
Ohhhh Edward XD







0 budak comell: