Sunday, June 17, 2012

SETEEEREEEESSSS

Assalamualaikum WBT :)



Hi. Harini lain sikit. Saya membeloging di INTI :) For the first time ever weh. Actually, I want to do a study group w Azmira. Dua orang pun aku panggil study group? Pun boleh. Hahaha. 

Kauorang mesti pelik kenapa aku rajin sangat kan? Tak pelik? Okay fine. Haih. Aku ada mid test lah next week :( Cepat gila kan. Well, short sem memang macam ni. Next week is gonna be a stressful week for me. I hate this :( So not fun meh :( Me no like. Me hate exam. <-------- what kind of language is this? Rubbish.

Anyway, this week was okay. Well, I was quite sad to be frank. First, because Nad will be leaving me soon. That's suck. Next, I had a crush on this guy. And he seems to like someone else. Great. Then, my other crush. Haha this guy is my crush for like 3 months already? Hehe but he is younger than me. So yeah, it's like not worth it to have crush on him :( Dia mesti don't like someone who is older than him kan? Hmmm I know.


Anyway, wish me luck for calculus and English test. Ara? I love you. Bye. Assalamualaikum!








0 budak comell: