Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hey July!

Assalamualaikum WBT :)




Hey guys! It's July already? WTF just happend? :o 3 weeks more to reach Ramadhan! Yeeehaaa! Can't wait to puasa but it's kinda sad because it's gonna be my first time puasa w/o my family :'( Am I going to survive? What to eat for sahur? Hmmmm insyaAllah everything is gonna be alright... InsyaAllah!

So yeah, next week I'll be having calculus test 2. Sucks. I hate exam. Then less than 3 weeks it's my final :/ Shit. I'm not even ready :( So scared meh... I don't want to fail :( I don't want to repeat the papers. Hmmm it's okay. Study smart and you can do it Aqila! :D


Ohh yaaa. Guess what? Ridz is coming this thursday :) Yayyy! I will have a partner dalam kereta nanti. No longer forever alone. Hehek :P Me like it!




Anyway, I wish you guys will have a wonderful July! InsyaAllah! Please kenang daku dalam doamu. Ceh ceh! Bye! Assalamualaikum!











0 budak comell: