Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I think....

Assalamualaikum WBT :)

*My favourite face w pout xD*

This few days were quite challenging. IDK why but it's been a stressful week for me. For my heart to be exact. 

Uhm well, I don't know where to start.... 
I like this guy.... Haha yeah, new guy. I 'think' I like him. He's special. He make me angry but at the same time I always wanted to talk to him. I want him to always pay attention to me. Hehe too much I guess :P But yeah. I hate seeing him talking to other girls :'( Everytime he's interacting w other girls, I really2 wanna punch his face. IS THIS LOVE? :D Ahahahahaha

But I know that I have to face the reality. He's not legally mine. Well, he's not my husband . YET :P So, I cannot do anything even if I'm jealous. Haih. Don't worry. You'll be mine one day...... MUAHAHAHHAHAHA *evil laugh*

BUT lately he seems so far awayyyyyy from meee :( WHYYYY? Y U NO NOTICE THAT I LIKE YOU? Men are so egoistic, I guess. Or maybe he already have 'someone'... NO YOU CANNOT DO LIKE THAT TO ME :( Hmmmm fine then. Don't talk to me next time. Or I'll try to ignore you.......... BYE. My heart wanna cry :( 

Ignore my horrible English. Sorry. Assalamualaikum.






0 budak comell: