Monday, August 6, 2012

I Kinda Miss Everyone!

Assalamualaikum WBT :)



Well hello there. How y'all doing? Hope you're doing great. Puasa pun tinggal berapa hari je lagi. Sedihnya :( Lepas tu raya then kena pergi INTI balik.. New sem. New class. New friends. Takut :( Segan pun ada haihh.. Acano ni. Dah la I'm that kind of person yang really shy around strangers. Maybe ada yang would say that I'm sombong :( EH tapi bila dah kenal... Hah memang totally insane lah aku :P hehe 

Then all of a sudden, I miss everyone :) Especially my bestfriends :'( I miss Farris, Nad, Fana, Haniz, Harraz and Fk. It was hard to be far away from them but whattodo kan? :( But they all seemed happy w their new friends... So yeah.. I am happy for them jugak :') But seriously I wanna meet you guys so badly! Farris rindu kau gilagila :( Hmmmm

I misses my INTI friends also! Rose, Migho, Shaalini, Amir, Mutahir and even Zubair :)

Hmmm I don't wanna cry so I've to stop typing. Bye guys. Happy Ramadhan. Assalamualaikum xx











0 budak comell: