Saturday, October 13, 2012

Trying to be optimistic.

Assalamualaikum WBT. 


Ya Allah. These past few weeks has been so hard. I can barely sleep. I lost my appetite. I get stressed over small things easily. I get headache almost everyday. Not to forget, my stomach has been hurting on and off lately. Hmm well, its not PMS for sure. I was kinda disappointed with my test and quiz results to be exact :/ I don't know what's happening but it's not something that I can be proud of :( 

I'm feeling down and depressed. I think I should stop thinking bout crush and boys stuff. Eh? Cannot. It's hard LOL. Or maybe I should deactivate my facebook and twitter account? Well, maybe not. Haha, I'll be damn bored if I do so. But it's distracting :( Hmm what should I do then? Guide me, Ya Allah!


I cried. Well, sometimes crying is good. I feel so much better when I cry. Haha :'D Anyway, for those who read this, please pray for my success. I just need Du'a. But don't worry. I'm fine. I'm just fine. 

Being optimistic is good! InsyaALLAH :) Now, study!





0 budak comell: