Monday, December 31, 2012

2012.

Assalamualaikum WBT :)

Well hello guys! Yeah, it's the end of the year. To be honest, 2012 ada pahit, ada juga manisnya :') The first six months of 2012 had been a blessed for me. I really really enjoyed myself at that time. 


I had a blast birthday. I went to to Makkah and Madinah for the first time to perform umrah (which was the greatest experience for me in my entire life). I went to Langkawi with my besties (Nadirah, Pijah, Blue, Din, and Sheikh) Yeah, life is great! And I entered INTI IU. Which completely changed my life. At first it was amazing... I met this wonderful people. Migho, Rosalinda, Shaalu, Amir, Kir, and Bebeh :) My 1st semester went pretty well. And then here it comes, 2nd semester! So many things happened during this period. Well, bad things to be exact. I completely lost. I never felt this stressful in my life. But luckily, I have these crazy people which I can proudly call them as 'bestfriend' who were always be there for me when I'm happy and sad. Thanks Migho, Rose and Shaalu :) And not to forget, my new snow white family (Mirayob my twinnie, Zuey my Pak Snow, Arifi my bang ngah, and Adek awesome!) which helped me a lot and always make my day in INTI more meaningful and cheerful. We fight like enemy and loved each other like real family! Seriously, I couldn't survive in here without you guys! 



Not to forget, to my beloved family! Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. Thank you for always supporting me thru college. Thank you for always believing in me. Thank you for all the trip this year. Well I know 'thank you (s)' are just not enough, but STILL! THANK YOU MAMA THANK YOU DADDY! I love you :*

And yeah, this year also is the year that I met YOU. Like seriously, I adore you. Eceh! Pang kang. Hahaha tapi betul ni. I think I like you for real! Thanks for everything! And lets just get married! Hahahahah


ALHAMDULILLAH YA ALLAH. SEMOGA TAHUN 2013 AKU AKAN BERUBAH KE ARAH YANG LEBIH BAIK. IN SHAA ALLAH! 

*muka tk semegah tapi agak comel. Hey sape cakap pompuan cantik tk pandai masak?! Kahkahkah! Tkde kena mengena pung*


SELAMAT TAHUN BARU! 

Assalamualaikum WBT :) 







0 budak comell: