Thursday, May 2, 2013

Iron Man 3 : Super Awesome!

Assalamualaikum WBT :)


*after EGR. Oh Bani look good in pink!*

Yeah I know. It's 2:13 AM in the morning and I'm still wide awake. Hihi. I just came back from Sunway Pyramid with GGB, Fieza and Apan cute. We watched IRON MAN 3! Like finally!!!! Haha after everyone finished exam, we straight away go to Sunway. Zuey dah macam cacing kepanasan cause he's like the number one fan of IRON MAN and all the Marvel characters. 

Well actually, I don't really bother about all of this Marvel movies (like Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and etc). But since Zuey kan die hard fan dengan benda ni semua, so aku pun macam like, okay, tak salah if aku tengok kan? Last night I watched Iron Man 2 and The Avengers. Best kot! Serious best! Tony Stark is a really really cool character. I mean, he's Robert Downey Jr after all :) Handsome sangat!

We watched Iron Man 3 3D of course. It's the most expensive ticket movie I ever bought. Like ever. Tapi, sikit pun tak rasa ralat cause for the first time in my life, I finally rasa puas sepuasnya bila tengok movie. I'm not saying that other movies tak best. But this one was brilliant! Daebak wa cakap lu! I just can't describe it with words. If any of my readers belum tengok, you should go! Trust me ;) I guarantee you guys wont be disappointed. 

And yeah, we had fun even kaki penat gila! I think this will be the last hangout with all the GGB..... :( But it's okay. I enjoyed every single second with you guys today! Especially the skating part. I met Amat Jamaluddin, the tweetfamous!! Haha macam jumpa artis je kan. Hihi he's cute! Tapi segan la nak tegur :/ Awhhhh!


Overall, today was aweeesommeeee! Hoping the same goes for tmr :') 

Let's look at the picture, shall we?


*otw in Fifi's car~*

*the real iron man, muahahahaha*

*love is everywhere~*

*pictures with memories :')*

**I'll update everyday if you don't mind? Hehee eleh padahal berapa ketul je readers~ Hikss bye assalamualaikum :)*







0 budak comell: