Friday, May 10, 2013

Let Him Go.

Assalamualaikum WBT :)


*wishing for everlasting love*

So, let's talk about love shall we? Hahaha. Typical Aqila always talks about love.

One night someone asked me, why don't you just stick (like) one particular person? And I said, I can't. Cause if I started to like someone, this someone always likes someone else :/ Then how? I can't stay liking someone who likes someone else. I just can't. I'm not the type of person yang suka dekat orang yang dah ada pilihan hati. 


But if you can't avoid that special feeling, berdoalah. Berdoalah agar dia bahagia. InshaaAllah, you'll find someone better. Just put your trust in Allah :) Kalau aku ni, aku species yang cepat suka orang and cepat patah hati :/ And when I found out my crush likes someone else, I always let them go. Cause if ada jodoh, he'll come back, inshaaAllah. But ada jugak orang cakap, if you love him, don't let him go. Heh! I WILL...... If he's my husband, i'll do that! Haha kalau setakat crush, maybe not.

I hope you'll always be happy :'>







0 budak comell: