Monday, May 20, 2013

What I don't like about myself

Assalamualaikum WBT.



I get upset over small things easily. (it's almost the end of the holiday and i'm not happy!)
I always sometimes judge a book by its cover. (when I see a hot guy, I will like him immediately. Just for the sake of his look) Ergh.
I get bored/annoyed with people easily. In relationship, mostly.
I'm very lazy. Like sometimes I feels like I just wanna lay in bed and do nothing the whole day. Bukan aku je kot, semua orang pun sama. Kan? Haha
I'm a stalker. Not a regular stalker, I would say. Beware.
My confident level is not high. (that's one of the reason why I'm wearing braces, to boost up my self confidence)
I cry everyday. Every night before I go to sleep. Yep. Weird enough?

But from 'these' list, I try, I try to be a better person. I always gives my best in every single thing that I do. I may not have high confident level but I'll never give up. My weakness helps me to be stronger. To always improve yourself.


You may not like me, but this is who I am.

Okay. That's it. I'm off to bed.









0 budak comell: