Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ramadhan Is Here :)

Assalamualaikum WBT :)

Alhamdulillah. Thanks for another Ramadhan ya Rabb...
Salam Ramadhan, happy fasting everyone!



Ya Rabb... Time flies like an arrow. And guess what? It's my last week for this semester. Next week is the study week and bammm! FINAL!

Haih. There's no hope for physics :/ But you don't know what will happen in the future right? Now, I can only study and keep my faith in Allah SWT. No matter what happens, Allah knows best :) He's the greatest planner after all.

So yeah, it's my first.time.ever iftar-ing without my family on the first day of Ramadhan. It feels different. Sahur pun sama :/ I only ate bread. Itu pun I almost tak bangun. Luckily mama called to check on me :') Haha yeah, my mum loves me, a lot.

Someone said got bazaar nearby INTI. Gonna check it out in few more minutes. I'm thirstyyyyyyyyy :( Super thirsty! Haha chill la Qila. Macam budak kecik! Haha hopefully nanti tak terliuq tengok ayaq kat bazaar! Yum yum.

Anyway, selamat berpuasa and selamat berbuka! Banyakkan ibadah tau korang!

Assalamualaikum WBT :D







0 budak comell: