Sunday, October 20, 2013

No excuses, no lies, no broken promises...

Assalamualaikum WBT :)



Hi guys. What are you guys up to this month? I hope everyone is doing well :) And for me, it's been an upside down month for me. Some were good and some were not that good but I take everything as a challenge for me to do better next time, inshaaAllah.

So my intention of posting this post in the middle of the night (it's 1.25AM right now) is to share with you guys this one meaningful quote. I found it on instagram.

"When you really matter to someone, that person will always make time for you. No excuse, no lies, and no broken promises."

This quote reminds me a lot of my best friends. We hardly see each other nowadays :( It has been more than a year since I met Fana. God I miss her. But yeah, when she's free, I'm busy, when I'm free, she's busy and when we both free....... SOMETHING WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN in the last freakin minute. Car broke down... You have to attend someone's party...... Got permit issues....... And it made me think, do Fana really considered me as her best best friend like she always said? Like seriously? Cuz I don't feel that anymore :/

I miss her so bad and she doesn't seem to care.

I'm sorry for being emotional but I love you best friend :( I really do.





0 budak comell: