Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Final Finale!

Assalamualaikum WBT :)

So yeah, I'll be leaving INTI in like 3 weeks. Yes. THREE WEEKS. Can you imagine that? Duh of course you can't. Haha macam tak percaya je weh. It's been one and a half year in INTI = 5 freakin' semester. Wohoo.

INTI really changed me. A lot.

When it comes to love, I learned how to let go of someone you deeply loved. It really hurts when you're falling in love with someone, and you 'think' he loves you too but he did not.
And the most sad part is, you cannot stop loving him eventho you know he will never come back.

‘Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on out hearts, and we are never, ever the same.” ~ Flavia Weedn




I learned about friendship the most in INTI. Well for me, making friends is not a hard thing. But to keep that friends next to you during hardship is the hardest thing ever. Hm. What to do? Friends come and go so I'll just have to bear it even if it is hard, kan?

Takpe, as long as my friends happy, then I'll be happy too, inshaaAllah x)

May Allah bless all the INTIANS and hoping finals won't be so hard on us! Heheheh bye!

Assalamualaikum WBT :)





0 budak comell: