Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Chica Chica

Assalamualaikum WBT :)

It's the end of 2013.



Isn't it amazing how time flies so fast without you realizing it? Like, really? Seriously? What did I do? Oh that. Whom did I met? Oh you.

Wow, just wow.

And now I'm here, in the United States. I can't even brain this anymore. Hahaha it's too fast. Macam ada rocket kat kaki haahaahah.

Anyway, I'm feeling blessed. Syukur Ya Rabb for this nikmat. I can't even stand in here without You.

The temperature in Chicago now is less than 8 degree Celsius. It's snowing yesterday. Well, light snow I would say. Excited! but the low temperature is killin' me :/ I prefer Malaysia's weather but w snow? Hahaha

Everything went well so don't worry. I'll keep you guys updated xx

Assalamualaikum.





0 budak comell: