Thursday, December 26, 2013

Doa Selamat

Assalamualaikum WBT :)

My doa selamat went well. Thanks for those who came. And thanks for those who didn't come. I know you love me, but you're just busy, right? especially intians who live nearby & bangsarians who said that they sayang me, a lot. I don't mind. At all. Well, I usually don't give a fish but this time, I am really2 sad. Haha, you probably don't even care.

But for those who came, I couldn't thank you guys enough for always being there for me. Families, relatives, and friends who came from all over the places just to see me. Thank you.

I enjoyed last night. Though only my guy friends came. Haha hot sangat ni laki je yang datang. Nad went to Genting w her family *well family comes first so idm* and Filzah who has final exam. But I met these two girls before, so it's okay :') And the rest? IDK

Haha I'm a bit always emotional these days. Stress kot nak fly hmm. Sorry :/

OH I HAD MY BRACES OFF ON TUESDAY. I feel weird. and fat.

*w Nad and Pijjah :) love you guys to bits*

*told'ya! fat qila is fat! haha*


Assalamualaikum WBT ;) 
Doakan saya!







0 budak comell: