Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cry baby no more

Assalamualaikum WBT.

My family.

You guys would never want to experienced what our family had been through. Once is enough. But yeah, Allah is Great. We believed that everything in life happens for a reason. It made our family stronger :)

I may not always say that I love them (face to face) but I really do. I mean, who doesn't love their family? My family is my everything. And I always pray that biarlah aku pergi dulu sebab aku tak boleh bayangkan aku tanpa family aku.



When I was a kid, I cried every single night when my dad or my mom went outstation. Like I will take their clothes and cry while sleeping. Even if its just for a day. Haha and when my siblings pergi sleepover kat rumah nenek, aku pun mengada nak ikut but ended up demam sebab I miss my parents too much. Demam weh. Every single time. Sampai my cousins semua selalu bahan, "Eh, Sarah takpe ke tidur sini? Kang demam kang." Leulz.

Sometimes, bila kaklong or adik adik pergi camping, mesti nangis jugak sebab rindu. Grr I was such a crybaby back then. Now it's getting better :) But still, I miss my family everyday, it just I stop crying. I talk to Allah every time I miss them cause I know Allah will send my rindu to them :') And that's the best.

I can't wait. I can't wait to go home. Ya, ya I know. I've only been here for 5 months and I'm going home this summer break :P Whatttt? I miss my family and friends okay.

In a nutshell (saje nak guna ayat ni sebab semalam present pakai ayat ni utk conclude everything :P), do not take your family for granted.

WAIT. Do not take ANYONE for granted. (I used to do this or did I still do this?) Hm. Cause you know, what you give, you'll get back. And now I think everyone just take me for granted. :(

Anyway, this is gonna be my last post before finals! Doakan aye ^^

*Hwaiting!*

Assalamualaikum WBT :)







0 budak comell: