Friday, August 1, 2014

Pictures, People, and Memories~

Assalamualaikum WBT :)


Annyeong! How have you guys been? I hope everything goes well for everyone despite the hot weather nowadays. (it's killin me huwaaa)

Anyway, since my room is a mess (haven't clean it up for 7 months), I've decided to clean it! It took me 2 days to do it. Haha! 

Well that's not the point of the post. While I'm cleaning, I found so many old stuff during my primary & secondary school years. Pictures, drawing, cards, good stuff, and etc. And suddenly it brings back all the good memories that I've had loooong time ago. Not just the memories, but the people. Rindunya.

Looking back at all of this stuff, I realized that Allah had borrowed me such a wonderful people in my life. Even if it's just for a while. Alhamdulillah.


~memories is all I have left of you~


I miss you. I miss you even if you don't miss me. I miss you talking to you. I miss watching you. I miss fighting with you. I miss every single thing about you. Hee~


Ceh, cliche sangat post harini ye? Hahaha! 


Oh ya. Ramadan Kareem everyone! Semoga Allah redha :)








0 budak comell: