Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Expectation.

Assalamualaikum WBT.


Hi :) It took me forever to finish writing a single post. Dem. You know, I have so many to write but I ended up procrastinated then I forgot what I wanted to write lol. Okay, lets do this.

So I saw this quote on twitter and it hit me really hard.

EXPECTATION.

I hate this word.
I super hate this word.

Why? Because I don't like when people expect too much from me. If things didn't worked out, I am not the only one who will be disappointed but they will be too :( And I hate that. I don't want to disappoint anyone...

I used to be in a relationship where this guy always put high expectation on me. Like I have to be exactly like what he expect me to be (I really don't mind if he wants me to be better tho). I felt sorry for him because I always ended up failing. I did tried my best weh. It just didn't work....

But when I read this quote, I think he has the point. He is willing to do everything for me and I'm just not good enough. I'm not even capable to fight for our relationship.....

Nope, I'm not thinking of getting back together with him. I can't, and I don't want to. I guess I'm happier this way. Free from any expectation (except from my parents lol, but I'm still happy!). We'll see what will happen, but for now, I like it this way :)

Assalamualaikum.

(sorry for another useless post, I'll update after my finals!)








0 budak comell: