Friday, December 30, 2016

2016;

Assalamualaikum WBT everyone.



Wow. I can't believe 2016 is almost done. I mean, what did I do throughout the year weh? Time sure does fly kan? So many things happened this year. Bad things. Good things.... It's pretty normal I guess. I've been through ups and downs just like the other years. But alhamdulillah, Allah still give me the chance to live and bless me with His nikmat :)

Okay, let's recap on what I've been through so far and whom I've met this year shall we?

2016; Senior Design. It was hell, at first. Wait. No. It was like hell the entire two semesters haha. But I gained so many experiences, I learned so many things, made a lot of good friends, and I finally realized how stupid I am (for real). Haha I'm just glad it's over :)

2016; Favorite seniors graduated. Beuh, Piqa, Jojie, Ibit. It was so freaking hard to adjust my life without them by my side. Only God knows how tough it was for me :'( Like seriously weh. (Papepun, Uncle Jacob tetap takleh tau beuh? Haha)

2016; Elected as Vice President for MAHEC. Ha ha ha. Okay laugh.

2016; I love being a facilitator. Joining KRB 2016 as a faci for the second time was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It was so much fun and I've met a lot of awesome friends and adik2 there :) Wish I'll have the opportunity to do it again! :)

2016; My sister got engaged! And kakdah got married! I'm so happy for both of them :)

2016; Nenek passed away.... It was heartbreaking... I remembered the last thing she said to me before I went back to US was, "nanti balik jumpa nenek tau? Jangan lupa nenek." :((( Al-fatihah.

2016; 💍💗 Alhamdulillah. One step closer :)

2016; MAS ICNA. I've met ust Omar Suleiman and ust Nouman Ali Khan weh! Histeria kejap time tu haha. It was one of the best days of my life. I learned so much about Islam. Thank you God for this opportunity.

2016 had taught me so many things. Allah gave me so many countless blessings for me and my family, and one thing for sure, I've become closer to Him, and I'm so thankful for that.

Bye 2016, Welcome 2017! :)

Assalamualaikum.





0 budak comell: